Our new membership platform is up and running!
The VWS Board of Directors unanimously approved switching to and annually funding a new membership management program called MembershipWorks at our Board on Meeting December 8, 2023.
We have transferred our active Member database to the new platform.
Members may log in here to renew your membership and update your information.
The Member Directory is here.
If you would prefer to renew by mail, please download, print, and send this form along with your check to:
VIRGINIA WATERCOLOR SOCIETY
P.O. Box 15
Hood, VIRGINIA 22723-0015
NEW Members: would you like to join this vibrant organization? Read below to learn about the benefits, or click here to join.
Lifetime Members are not required to pay dues but must submit our membership application each year. For more information and to download a copy of the application form, click here.
Lynne Frailing has graciously accepted the Chair of Membership and joins us on the VWS Executive Board.
Becoming a VWS member means joining with benefits. You’re joining a highly esteemed group of artists and getting lots of opportunities to learn through workshops, shows, and more. Oh, and there’s the 3-day workshop taught by a nationally known artist during our Annual Exhibition!
- Current Virginia Watercolor Society members are welcome to enter the Annual Exhibition.
- Membership in the Virginia Watercolor Society is open to all Virginia residents 18 years or older for one year from the date they join. Annual dues are $40 for members and $10 for full-time students.
- Membership renewals must be paid prior to the exhibition entry deadline if you plan to enter the next exhibition.
Simply put, VWS Membership is not about what it costs, but what it pays!
More VWS benefits
- Our website is actively updated with all VWS news, upcoming events, artist opportunities
- Reduced rates for acclaimed guest artist workshops, PLUS an invitation to attend the annual juried exhibition and meeting
- A prospectus & color catalog of the art in each year’s Annual Exhibition, PLUS a current membership list
- Satisfaction in knowing you’re supporting art in Virginia by belonging to the oldest art society devoted to the art of watercolor in the Commonwealth!
Ready to join? Click here!
Note: The VWS membership is now operating on a rolling annual basis. This means that your Membership anniversary will be based on the day you join.
Dues must be paid prior to the exhibition entry deadline. Artists must be a current member of VWS to apply to be juried for possible participation in the Annual Exhibition.
Contact us if you have any questions.