Description: Supports wide variety of watercolor art activities, open to any not-for-profit organization presenting watercolor art.
Project applications from grantees should be for new programs or significant expansion of existing programs.
Virginia not-for-profit organizations, units of government, or educational institutions.
- watercolor workshops, seminars, classes
- guest watercolor artists
- new or expanded watercolor educational programs
- summer watercolor camps
- conferences promoting watercolor education
Criteria for Evaluating Applications:
- Artistic quality of the proposed project
- Effective management of the applicant organization
- Extent to which the proposed project meets the needs of the community and/or state
- Financial Need of the applicant for the requested grant
- Cost effectiveness of the proposed project
Grant Proposal / Application Form
Amount of Assistance:
Grant amounts range from $600 - $1000